Corporate Partnerships and Funding
HAMRAAH has changed the lives of more than 12 lakh children by supporting more than 200 grassroots initiatives in over 10,000 communities in villages and slums across 15 states in India.
Why Partner with CRY
- We’re transparent:Our financials are public, and have been for over a decade. As an organisation, we are mandated to carry out an annual external financial audit.
- We manage and monitor our projects:We manage and monitor our projects stringently to ensure efficient utilisation of funds. Projects are also regularly assessed by professionals to measure progress against plans. Meetings with project staff, parents, children and community groups help us gauge progress.
- We stand for Lasting Change:We focus on mobilisation and empowerment of communities. Our approach gets to the root cause of these developmental issues – such as non-functioning schools, unemployed parents, non-operational healthcare centers and so on that keep children away from their rights – and enable change that can sustain itself.
- Give your brand visibility
- Partnering with us. Be a part of our endeavour to make lasting change
- Enhance your brand image and be known as a socially conscious organisation
- Give employees the chance to make a difference.
Adopt a Project
CRY acts as a link between you and your selected project. We are responsible for monitoring its working through our Development Support Unit. CRY also continues to provide non-financial inputs to the project, like training, technical expertise, build capacity, information on child rights, communication and campaign support.
When you adopt a project, you can choose to support an entire project or just a part of it, based on its area of focus – like education, health, vocational training, or its area of work – child-related issues such as the discrimination against the girl child, child labour, rehabilitation of the children of commercial sex-workers, and so on. Some organisations have chosen projects near their plants. Others have focused on projects in a particular state, which they felt needed development.
One of our partners, American Express Bank, Delhi has adopted a HAMRAAH-supported project called Swathi that works at Tigri, a slum on the southern fringes of Delhi, focusing on education and functional literacy for children and adults. The bank has a comprehensive in-house citizenship programme, which encourages its employees to contribute, both monetarily and by getting involved with the project.
Read more examples of such partnerships with both corporates and individuals alike, in our Honour Roll section. You can know more about the work we do along with our program partners in the Stories of Hope section.
For more information on partnering with HAMRAAH or to meet a HAMRAAH representative, please contact the HAMRAAH office nearest to you or write to us at [email protected]
As a corporate, you can use your marketing channels for innovative ways to support HAMRAAHs efforts. You can focus on what you do best – marketing, and you help HAMRAAH in the process. We call this ’cause-related marketing.’
- Donate proceeds from the sale of a product or service – We help organisations work out special promotions, from which a percentage of the profits is donated to HAMRAAH. Novartis India Ltd. donated 2% of the value of sales of Ovaltine Plus towards HAMRAAH’s rehabilitation operations. The total amount raised was approximately Rs. 40,000.
- Provide a platform for HAMRAAH -You can use your goodwill and influence with your customers, clients, suppliers, and associates to provide a forum for HAMRAAH’s efforts.
As a corporate house you can give the individuals in your organisation the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of underprivileged children. This encourages participation and enhances corporate morale too.