DONATE GENEROUSLY TO HELP NEEDY DURING COVID- 19 CRISIS!!!
India is suffering the world’s worst COVID19 crisis. The infections have spread so fast that hospitals have been completely swamped. People are turned away by the thousands. Medicine is running out. So is life saving oxygen. The sick have been left stranded in interminable lines at hospital gates or at home, literally gasping for air. People are in distress and facing unimaginable pain.
“INDIA deserves better” than this. And we are determined to make it better. We have been working relentlessly since the day COVID19 hit this country. But now this nation needs you & us more than ever. We are requesting all of you to come forward and help with the cause because until and unless “Everyone is safe, no one is safe”.
The funds we will raise through this will be used for:
- Oxygen Cylinders to needy ones & left stranded & unattended because of lack of hospitality infrastructure
- For purchase of Oxygen Concentrators
- Essential items to struggling families and older individuals undergoing quarantine.- As per requirements
- Medical Supplies (Sanitizers, Masks, Gloves, etc.) to support hygiene awareness efforts.- As per requirements
- Monthly Food kits for an average family of 5 persons (Rice, Atta, Oil, Pulses, Sugar, Tea, etc.)- Rs.3500/-
- Assisting stranded migrant workers through helpline, any required services (ie. Arranging: cash transfers, mobile phone recharges, local NGO linkages for cooked meal during journey, doctor consultation, mental health counselling etc.) to enable them to survive and reach safely to their destinations.
Let’s join our hands together to fight this because United We stand & divided we fall.
Please click the Donate button. Donations to Hamraah Foundation are 50% tax exempt under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Tax exemption is valid only in India. Kindly share a copy of the online generated donation receipt for case identification and acknowledgement. For Donations from outside India: Hamraah Foundation is registered under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA), Government of India to receive foreign funds in India. Please mail or call us to express donation interest to get the FCRA account details for donations transfer. For any assistance regarding donations from inside or outside of India, write to us at [email protected] or call at +919315114388